The Leading provider of Fundraising Videos for the Jewish community.
In 1996 WJR became a springboard for producing videos for many other Jewish charities. Their fundraising dinner income has increased from £60,000 to £1.3m on the night. Donations have increased significantly for ALL our clients including:
Magen David Adom (Red Cross) who raised £350,000 at their annual dinners immediately before producing videos with Worthwhile.tv. Our video enabled £5,300,000 to be raised at last year’s event.
UJIA had an uplift of 50% at their fundraising dinner on the basis of our film (from £1,000,000 to £1,500,000).
NWLJDS hoped to raise £150,000 at their fundraising event. Our video was integral to helping raise £1,200,000.
We are delighted to have helped:
- British Emunah
- Chabad CIS
- Chabad Lubavitch AUS
- Children of Chernobyl
- Embassy of Israel
- European Council of Jewish Communities
- Friends of the Hebrew University
- Holocaust Educational Trust
- Lubavitch UK
- Manchester Federation of Jewish Charities
- Magen David Adom
- North West London Jewish Day School
- Reform Synagogues of Great Britain
- SAGE Home for the Elderly
- Sue Harris Leukaemia Trust
- The Office of The Chief Rabbi
- The United Synagogue
- World Jewish Relief